Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Evil is So Great It Must Be The Tribulation Period as Jesus said - Hope of Resurrection and The City of God - No War, No More

White Phosphorus atrocities at Falluja at the time of the 2004 Presidential "election" so that Kerry or any Dem or any Media reporting would look like a traitor if talked about the atrocities. This genocidal offensive was planned to coincide with the theft of the election.

I'd say this was a parting present from the Bu$h administration to the incoming Dem administration, in a way like Waco was to Clinton and Reno. Only problem for Bu$h is that the election fraud worked keeping him in the role of responsibility for this war crime.

Though it technically isn't napalm as it's not gasoline jelly, the W77 does use kerosene jelly and polystyrene so it's effects are just as dramatic as napalm. White Phosphorus isn't supposed to be used as a weapon either, it's legitimate legal use is to illuminate the battlefield. Using it against a civilian population is beyond the pale.
These people in the leadership positions have made our soldiers accomplices in war crimes.

As Americans, we also are responsible for what they have done in our name. This infuriates me. I never wanted to be part of this, but I am. Just when you think you cannot get any more angry. Bastards. will this ever break through to general consciousness? maybe in 20 years....
but I hope the power of the "internets" brings it out sooner.

Now I've got to run and vomit, before leaving for work.

(arg, I hate the feeling of knowing turdCo was evil right from the start but couldn't make it stop.... Yep, and Negroponte's fingerprints are all over that little deed n/tSo that's why they ambushed her car and killed that agent

Video online in Flash 8 format and downloadable as a wmv file. Video online in Flash 8 format and downloadable as a wmv file.
http://chris-floyd.com/fallujah /

I've thought about this, too. I'm glad you mentioned it. It seems logical that they were the ones, as they were the only ones who would actually NOT want her to expose what had happened in Fallujah. She said they told her she should not reveal what she had learned.

That wouldn't make sense from the insurgent position. Giuliana Sgrena is in the video Giuliana Sgrena (the italian reporter) is in the video and says plain and simple that she was researching about Falluja when she was kidnapped. Okay, finally had time to finish reading it does everyone here remember all the Brits and Americans that were dressed like insurgents that were caught?

Couldn't her kidnapping had been by these types of insurgents? Democratic Americans are the best force we have in the world. (hey... I don't mean the party!!! LOL)

Wasn't this what the Italian reporter was working on when she was fired on by American forces? (when she was taken hostage and freed)

Is white phosphorous considered a chemical weapon? I know, first hand, that we have been using it in combat for a long time. It was used in grenades during WWII, Korea and I saw it in Vietnam. If it is being used on civilians then that is totally wrong and criminal, but if it is used in combat against armed military forces I believe it is an accepted practice.

Willy Peter is a horrible weapon. It will burn right through a body and there is little that can be done to stop it. Unlike napalm, where the oxygen is sucked right out of the air immediately resulting in instant death before inceneration, white phosphorous literally eats the flesh away from its live victims.

War is barbaric. If this is the chemical similar to napalm, they were using it at the beginning of the war too, which is Completely against International Law. this is a global terrorism against humanity this administration and their criminals belong in the gas chamber ....

would this be tied to jenin by any chance?

High-res download. http://www.rainews24.rai.it/ran24/inchiesta/default_021...

Is it genocide yet? Who is using WMD on who? wonder if this story will ever break here There have been pictures of this on the web, although one site that had them pretty much disappeared
(Fallujah in Pictures - whatever happened to that site?) So sick, and so sad Link to download the video (low res) This is the link to download the full 20 min. video at low resolution in english language:

http://www.rainews24.rai.it/ran24/inchiesta/video/fallu...

The proof are shocking. The images and footing far worst than Abu Ghraib.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x5288550

Thanks for the RAI news link. I wonder if I can be brave enough to watch this horror? These are War crimes no room for excuses. The individuals that gave the orders to use these prohibited weapons are War Criminals. If they are not Prosecuted for their crimes they will go on to commit more and so will those that follow in their foot steps.

This is not the time to be silent it is the time to Stand Up and SHOUT NOT IN MY NAME Not with my tax dollars incinerating Women and children.NO!! Hope all DUers do this

Sending this Video to everyone I know & encouraging then to do the same. Then I'm sending it to the Producers of Frontline see what they think.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/contact/c4.html "How can I submit a story idea?
Story ideas can be sent to: Story Editor, FRONTLINE, 125 Western Ave., Boston, MA 02134.
FRONTLINE welcomes suggestions from our viewers and we review all letters and ideas. We produce approximately 18 new programs each season and evaluate over 600 program suggestions and proposals."

Also to the excellent Canadian News Show The Fifth Estate they would show this in Canada.
http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/contact.html

There was discussion here at the time it was happening or shortly thereafter. (Can't search for the thread now since we're at Level 1)

The stories and discussion were about a napalm type substance that was used during the 'taking' of
Fallujah. The media did not report anything about the claim at the time. They had clips from it on Democracy Now! this morning Don't plan on eating after you watch it.

Pentagon had a spokesman in Baghdad, who admited using White Phosphorous, but not on civilians. But the film clips show otherwise. Those Pictures are from "Freedom on The March - Exporting freedom and democracy to the Persian Gulf"

How can you possibly have the moral high ground when you're troops are doing this to people?
A couple of addresses, to grease the wheels.
news-tips@nytimes.com
http://www.cnn.com/...
KOlbermann@msnbc.com
http://msnbc.msn.com/... (Scroll to the 'email nightly news' box)

Think of it this way: A few dozen emails by Kossacks to each of these outlets might get ONE of them to cover it. If ONE of them covers it, it breaks and becomes a huge story in the US. Americans react in shame, sorrow, and outrage, and the growing pressure to come up with an exit strategy becomes a deluge.

Maybe we all can end this nightmare of a war tonight.

I feel like a broken record... but I'll say it again..thanks for this diary and:

PLEASE please people e-mail media outlets about this story. Go to CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS and
just hit "CONTACT NOW" on their homepages. It is the LEAST we can do... just write a couple lines asking these media outlets to LOOK INTO this story, at the very least.

If you can, do the same with your senators/congressmen/women....We CAN draw attention to this, we MUST TRY at least to do so. Do your part, your letters can make a difference.

here is the video link by the way to the story that will be broadcast by the Italian television station RAI tomorrow, it is in English...
http://www.rainews24.rai.it/...
there is a torrent version of it as well, to save bandwidth:
http://66.92.170.13/...
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind--Gandhi

Nov 07, 2005 A couple of addresses, to grease the wheels.
news-tips@nytimes.com
http://www.cnn.com/...
KOlbermann@msnbc.com
http://msnbc.msn.com/...

Mon Nov 07, 2005

Those Pictures are from "Freedom on The March - Exporting freedom and democracy to the Persian Gulf"

How can you possibly have the moral high ground when you're troops are doing this to people?
The links I put below are not graphic, at least with my firewall/ad-blocker settings.

These are more factual text things. Still turns my stomach When "shock and awe" happened, I was definitely shocked and awed. I've read what happens when cluster bombs are dropped in unevacuated neighborhoods.

This whole war has been horrifyingly criminal from "rolling the product out" to finish. I know I'll never see the perpetrators brought to justice, except in my own sweet imagination. If I was fortunate enough to preside over their war crimes trials, I lock them up in a dark cell with daily rice pilaf, water and a toilet and I'd throw away the key.

"It is no longer possible to ignore the strangeness of our public discourse." - Al Gore

I respectfully disagree The link is important.
http://www.uruknet.info/...
Mind you, I don't know who Uruknet is and whether these pictures are authentic. I hope they are not, but have a sinking feeling they are.

having read hopefulcanadian's diary earlier, I have no doubt the photos are either real or might as well be. oops I meant the diaries on the Rec list about this. I thought of hopefulcanadian because his/her comments are so passionate about it.

just look at the subject matterthere. Looks to me like uruknet is a Iraq insurgency public relations.

so what? If US public relations in Fallujah caused that i don't give a damn where i hear it from.

No one can terrorize a whole nation, unless we are all his accomplices. -- Edward R Murrow

so what yourself did I say it was good? bad? It is what it is. and this is coming out just NOW? I saw those pictures a year ago. I'm kinda surprised that this is a, well, surprise to anyone on dailykos. This was all reported when we destroyed Fallujah, but most people weren't paying attention I guess.

Hey, we also shot people who were trying to escape the city by swimming across the river!
Fallujah makes Mai Lai look like a simple hunting accident.

that's what i was wondering I saw something this morning but hadn't had time to check out the other diaries. Yeah, i saw those photos probably within a month of the Fallujah offensive.
The Atrocities of the Main Stream Media

As it was in WWII with concentration camps, and again in Vietnam with napalm burned children, images of the horror of war are finally making their way out of the fog and into the public eye.
A year ago or more, if editors and organizations had made the first news and imagery of these atrocities front page, first column stories, then there would have been more of a groundswell of opinion and lives would have been saved.

You don't have to be a soldier to be "a good soldier." The number of Iraqi's killed over the past several years because a few US leaders duped their country and the "coalition of the willing" is a horrible atrocity that the main stream media has under-reported because it supports the status quo.
Only now, despite the lack of main stream media coverage, the truth about the deceptive path to war and the horrid and widespread death and destruction brought by the White House War is dawning on the public. Only now are the administrations "approval" ratings sinking almost as low as pre-resignation Nixon.

The main stream media can wring its collective hands as much as it wants but the bottom line is that this White House War has been, at best, condoned and tacitly supported by moguls, publishers, producers, editors, and reporters.

Everyday people cannot be expected to collect facts, it is the moral responsibility of news organizations to perform this service for society. The indignation I feel toward the media players that have helped carry out these crimes against humanity, from Rupert Murdoch down to Judy Miller, is without bounds.

I blame the mains stream media as much as I blame Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld.

Blame Bush and Cheney first, then MSM
Yes, the RWCM has covered for the Bushite scum, but they did not order the torture or use of chemical weapons, or the entire illegal war- that was Bush and Cheney.

Bush and Cheney both need to take the fall for their illegal actions. Stop torture by impeaching Bush and Cheney.

Nov 08, 2005 Here are links: IRAQ: PHOSPHOR OVER FALLUJA
International Law, Fire Bombs in Iraq: Napalm By Any Other Name

Totally inhumane, unnecessary, counter-productive and disgusting (like cluster bombs and land mines), unless you peddle these munitions.

Mon Nov 07, 2005 Thanks for the links. That was the type of info I was looking for before seeing stuff I couldn't bear to look at.

Mon Nov 07, 2005 And we are doing this to a country that never attacked us!
Saying NO to corruption is honorable.

Mon Nov 07, 2005 "At walls stick parts of human meat" From a German link in the post above:
"-grenades with white phosphor have been fired on Falluja which created a wall of fire, burning all the time (phosphor flames can`t be stopped by water - phosphor creates fire by a chemical reaction).

many people did melt; so enormous is the heat

Iraqi doctor Kamal Hadeethi told journalists of the Washington Post: I've seen many people injured; the streets are full of crying people -and full of dead people: they even were melt down to the street. Falluja residents told that all the streets are destroyed, houses are ruines, and at walls stick parts of human meat.

white phosphor reacts simply by contact with air and creates temperatures which even make metal melt - when white phosphor burns it sets free clouds of toxic smog. therefore white phosphor can also be seen as a chemical weapon

white phosphor was used in WW II against german cities."
Nov 07, 2005 Good Diary! If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. [George Orwell]

Alternate views Thanks...Lots of folks on other diaries citing technicalities in the treaties and conventions on weapons...but you know, any bastard who uses WP as an areal weapon in a mixed civilian/insurgent zone has committed a crime against humanity...legalisms be damned.

If we shall fail to defend the Constitution, I shall fail in the attempt.

Mon Nov 07, 2005I think this is worth repeating In April 2001, arms control experts reported that international verification of the ban on chemical weapons would have to be sharply curtailed "because the United States and other key parties to the treaty [mentioning Russia] have not paid their way."
[snip]
The US was the only country to insist on exemption from certain inspections and tests when the Senate ratified the Chemical Weapons Convention in 1997. The Bush administration decided to withdraw from negotiations to institute verification measures for the 1972 Biological and Toxic Weapons Convention, effectively terminating them.

From Noam Chomsky, Hegemony or Survival, pp. 232-233.

If the opposition starts to pick apart your case, they will start with nitpicking like this (followed by
arguments about kerning...). Would rather not give them the opportunity. Thanks for a powerful diary entry; it adds considerable weight to the others posted on the use of WP.

Tue Nov 08, 2005 Many of us don't know what WP is. Please describe. Gut-wrenching as it may be, we must know what the effects of this substance is on human beings. Please educate me - and I would suggest editing your diary to add the description. People will not be outraged unless they know what the stuff is.

Thank you for posting this diary.

Mon Nov 07, 2005 What is White Phosphorushttp://www.emedicine.com/...
"White phosphorus has been used commonly by the military as an incendiary agent or as an igniter for munitions. It commonly is found in hand grenades, mortar and artillery rounds, and smoke bombs. Munitions-quality white phosphorus commonly is found in solid form. When exposed to air, it spontaneously ignites and is oxidized rapidly to phosphorus pentoxide. Such heat is produced by this reaction that the element bursts into a yellow flame and produces a dense white smoke. Phosphorus also becomes luminous in the dark, and this property is conveyed to "tracer bullets." This chemical reaction continues until either all the material is consumed or the element is deprived of oxygen. "

13 Comments:

Blogger NotApp said...

Hi, Made it through the hurricane (Wilma) down here in Florida and it knocked out any chance of blogging for well over a week. I keep searching for Boca Raton Agent information that I can incorporate or link to in my site ... anyway, I stumbled across your blog in my journey. Glad I did. Interesting.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Lewis said...

Hi. After suffering through the tree-busting, home-wreaking destruction of Hurricane Wilma, and being away from the Internet for well over a week because Adelphia broadband blew away in the wind, it''s nice to read things like your blog. Even though I really am searching for BocaCC Broker information, which I might be able to use in my site ... thanks for the read.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Lewis said...

Hi. After suffering through the tree-busting, home-wreaking destruction of Hurricane Wilma, and being away from the Internet for well over a week because Adelphia broadband blew away in the wind, it''s nice to read things like your blog. Even though I really am searching for Boca Raton Broker information, which I might be able to use in my site ... thanks for the read.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Roach said...

Hello, I started suffering from BDD (blogging deficit disorder) because Hurricane Wilma came crashing through our lives in Florida and stopped me from surfing a few hours a day. I spend most of my time looking for Boca Raton real estate information that I can use in my own Boca Raton real estate site ... but I like to take a break every now and then and hit the "next url" link at the top of the page. Which brought me to your blog ... and I just wanted to thank you for the look at something fascinating, other than my own business. Thanks for the read.

12:30 PM  
Blogger NotApp said...

Hi. After suffering through the tree-busting, home-wreaking destruction of Hurricane Wilma, and being away from the Internet for well over a week because Adelphia broadband blew away in the wind, it''s nice to read things like your blog. Even though I really am searching for Boca Country Club Realtor information, which I might be able to use in my site ... thanks for the read.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Roach said...

Hi, I don't know if you have your own website as well as a blog, but if you do, perhaps you'd like to swap links with my site ... Although my own interest is finding information on BocaCC Brokers, I have some pages at BocaSite.com which are dedicated to link swapping (but with websites, and not with blogs). If this is at all interesting to you, please contact me through my Boca Raton real estate site and we'll try to work something out. Anyway, glad I stumbled across your blog ... interesting read.

5:20 PM  
Blogger NotApp said...

Hello, I started suffering from a blogging deficit disorder because Hurricane Wilma came crashing through our lives in Florida and stopped me from surfing a few hours a day. I spend most of my time looking for Boca Raton Realtor information that I can use in my Boca Raton real estate site ... but I like to take a break every now and then and hit the "next url" link at the top of the page. Which brought me to your blog ... and I just wanted to thank you for the look at something other than hurricane damage and my own business. Thanks.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Maja said...

Hi, I don't know if you have your own website as well as a blog, but if you do, perhaps you'd like to swap links with my site ... Although my own interest is finding information on BocaCC Brokers, I have some pages at BocaSite.com which are dedicated to link swapping (but with websites, and not with blogs). If this is at all interesting to you, please contact me through my Boca Raton real estate site and we'll try to work something out. Anyway, glad I stumbled across your blog ... interesting read.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Lewis said...

Suicide Spammers Alert

Most of us agree that “spamming” is a growing problem on the internet. But now it looks as if the spammers are shooting themselves in the foot. They seem to be committing mass suicide. Because, by using spamming software to “automate” their competitive efforts, they are raising their hand in the cyber classroom and identifying themselves as … well … spammers worthy of internet contempt.

Many of these “spammers” are small-time entrepreneurs searching for a spotlight in a medium (the internet) which is being bought and paid for by Big Guys with oversized ad budgets. In other words, the small-time entrepreneurs see the “spamming software” as a way of competing with the swollen internet expenditures of Fortune 500 companies.

Now comes news that it may not be working for the little guys. They may be making themselves even smaller by identifying themselves to the large search engines such as Google, AltaVista, AllTheWeb, Teoma and Yahoo!

Let me share with you my own experience with Blog Submitter Pro V.Search. It’s a popular, heavily-marketed “spam machine” which posts comments to blogs, either automatically or semi-automatically, depending on a user’s settings. And, yes, I bought it because I am one of those small-time entrepreneurs looking for attention in a cyberspace bought and paid for by Big Guys with oversized ad budgets.

On Nov 8th 2005, I began pointing Blog Submitter software to one of my real estate sites. At the time, my site “ranking” on major search engines was reasonable, but not great.

I purchased Blog Submitter Pro after many months of trying to claw my way up the cyberspace ladder on a peanut-sized budget. Prior to using the software, my site popularity numbers were: Google: 27 links … AltaVista: 589 links … AllTheWeb: 584 links … Teoma: 30 links … Yahoo!: 595 links and MSN: 10 links.

I have run Blog Submitter Pro V.Search quite a bit between then and now. Some glitches appeared, but overall I felt it was an OK piece of software … or at least a clever one. The fact that it would often post repeatedly to the same blog was a serious problem, but I still felt the program was delivering a shot at cyber stardom. My blogger “comments” were well thought out, and they posted accurately. They were innocuous and unobtrusive messages. An example or two of my typical comments:

Hi. After suffering through the tree-busting, home-wreaking destruction of Hurricane Wilma, and being away from the Internet for well over a week because Adelphia broadband blew away in the wind, it’s nice to read things like your blog. Even though I really am searching for information on Boca Raton Real Estate, which I might be able to use on my Boca Raton real estate site ... thanks for the read.

Or this:

Blog-skipping is the latest cybersport … sort of like skipping stones across the water … see how many blogs you can ripple through before your fingers stiffen up. It’s an amusing break from working on my Boca Raton real estate site . Your blog has slowed me down a little, because I enjoyed the read. Still … off I cyberskip to the next site :o)

I had a minimum of ten such messages whenever I turned on Blog Submitter Pro V.Search, validated by ten different sets of “credentials” (blogs I have at Blogger.com, proving I’m a fellow blogger and kindred internet spirit).

My messages were posted on thousands of blog sites, and the sites were then automatically “pinged” to let the search engines know a post had been made. Then the search engine would come and look at the post and it would be “fooled” into thinking that the site which the post pointed to – my site – was a worthwhile, busy entity in cyberspace.

The first hint of a letdown came when three of my credentials (blogs I have at Blogger.com) were tagged by the Blogger folks as “SPAM BLOGS” … a DIRECT result of using Blog Submitter Pro V.Search software.

Didn’t take them long to figure out I was a dreaded spammer. And that, sadly, turns out to be the GOOD news.

My site popularity ranking on major search engines (the result of many months of hard work prior to using Blog Submitter Pro) was, in my opinion, badly damaged. The exact numbers as of this writing are: Google: 27 links (as before) … AltaVista: 283 links (a drop of 306 links) … AllTheWeb: 71 links (a drop of 513 links) … Teoma: 30 links (as before) … Yahoo!: 286 links (a drop of 309 links) and MSN: 96 links (an increase of 86 links).

I attribute this damage directly to the use of Blog Submitter Pro V.Search software. I expect my rankings on Google and Teoma to slide on the next update from their search engines (which seems to happen about once a month). I am sure the increase in MSN will also seriously reverse.

To say I am disappointed in the software would be a gross understatement. I am only glad that I had the foresight to use it on a single website, and not on all of my websites. I will continue to use it on the damaged site to see if it continues to hurt, rather than help. And I will report back to anyone interested. The site in question is http://www.bocasite.com.

My e-mail is temple@bocasite.com.

Good luck, folks. I think, with this software, we are well on the road to identifying and, ultimately, watching the suicide of a lot of spammers. And I intend to use the software itself to propagate the message. Poetic justice rules. Spread the word.

2:49 PM  
Blogger paymaster said...

Hi T e,

As a result of reading your blog "The Evil is So Great It Must Be The Tribulation Period as Jesus said - Hope of Resurrection and The City of God - No War, No More", I think you will discover my site on Highest Wages In All States will be a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of wages information, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

Electrical Installers & Repairers Wages
Electronics Installers & Repairers Wages
Electrical Transportation Equipment Repairers Wages
Electrical Industrial Equipment Repairers Wages
Electrical Powerhouse Equipment Repairers Wages
Electrical Substation Equipment Repairers Wages
Electrical Power-line Repairers Wages
Electronic Motor Vehicle Equipment Repairers Wages.

Best Regards
Emily

3:49 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding amarillo texas low cost health insurance and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) T e your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on amarillo texas low cost health insurance was way off when compared to The Evil is So Great It Must Be The Tribulation Period as Jesus said - Hope of Resurrection and The City of God - No War, No More and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for amarillo texas low cost health insurance for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at amarillo texas low cost health insurance . You never know you may find some good deals!

10:40 PM  
Blogger cmeltifa said...

Well this blog certainly is not about amarillo tx low cost health insurance . What the heck! I guess the internet can play some tricks on us sometimes. I have been on-line for two hours
researching amarillo tx low cost health insurance and came tumbling across your blog. I LOVE IT! I needed a break from amarillo tx low cost health insurance anyways :-) If you don't mind I want to add your
blog to my favorites list so I can come back later on and read some more stuff. Well I guess I should get back to researching amarillo tx low cost health insurance .
Even though my search is not on The Evil is So Great It Must Be The Tribulation Period as Jesus said - Hope of Resurrection and The City of God - No War, No More I am glad I came across your blog. Keep blogging away!

7:23 AM  
Blogger cmeltifa said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding amarillo texas low cost health insurance and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) T e your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on amarillo texas low cost health insurance was way off when compared to The Evil is So Great It Must Be The Tribulation Period as Jesus said - Hope of Resurrection and The City of God - No War, No More and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for amarillo texas low cost health insurance for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at amarillo texas low cost health insurance . You never know you may find some good deals!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home